Become a Leader.
Is Resort Leaders for you?
Who it's for:
English speakers of any level: If you can have simple conversations in English, we'll help you find a job. You'll need to have an appointment at the U.S. embassy. If all goes well, you'll be on your way to America.
People with relevant skills, experience, or interests: Take a look at our available jobs section, and see if there's a role that will fit you. Each role will come with full training, so you might as well apply if you're interested in a specific role.
People with the right attitude and motivation: We pride ourselves on sending high-quality staff to high-quality resorts. If you have a positive attitude and a great work ethic, there's a place for you with Resort Leaders.
Applying is extremely simple, and our goal is to make it as easy and fast as possible for you to get to America.
For the summer work and travel program in America, you need to:
- Be an active full-time student in higher education: You will need to have completed 50% of your subjects in the given semester, or will be successful.
- Be 18+ before you leave for America.
- Be available for the right time frame: You'll need the time to spend 12 weeks in America over the summer.
- Have a valid passport, a clean criminal background, and pass a medical check.
Don't meet the requirements?
If you don't think you meet the requirements, there might be another program that fits you better. When you apply, we'll help you figure out the right program for you, and which job role will suit you best.
Check out our other opportunities below:
Intern/Trainee in America
Intern in the Caribbean
If your future career is associated with the hotel industry, then this program is for you. In half a year, you will gain valuable experience in the best hotels in Bahamas, Barbados or Jamaica.
- Be a student or a graduate of a relevant field
- Pricing options starting at $600 USD
- Program length: from 6 to 12 months