We’ve noticed you might be viewing our website from a different location. Visit your regional site for more relevant information and pricing.

Trainee in America.

Advance your hospitality career.

Bring your experience.

Who it's for: If you're not a student, but already have work experience in the hospitality industry, the Trainee program is for you.

You'll need to have completed your studies in a hospitality-related field, and have at least one year of documented experience in a related industry. You're also eligible if you don't have a relevant education, but you do have 5 years of experience working in a hotel or restaurant.

100% placement guarantee.

You're serious about working in America. We're serious about getting you there.

We're 100% confident that we'll place every single one of our applicants. If you complete your application with us, and for some reason you don't get placed, we've got you covered. We'll refund the entire program fee, and also refund your visa fee (paid to the US Embassy).

Explore America.

Our resort partners love to hire international staff. You'll be a valuable part of the team - and learn some valuable skills.

You'll develop your English vocabulary, make connections with people from all over the world, and be able to use your experience as professional practice afterward.

What's the difference?

Trainee: You can apply for a Trainee position in the US if you have completed studies in a hospitality and tourism-related program. You'll need to have at least one year of work experience outside of the US. You may also be eligible if you don't have a degree, but you have at least 5 years of professional experience outside of America.

Intern: You can apply for an Internship if you're an active student in a field related to hospitality and tourism, or if you've graduated in the past 12 months.

Welcome to the club.