Our American partners:
Resort Leaders gives each resort a rating based on feedback from our previous participants. If you give your employer a rating, we'll factor that in to our rating for that resort.
Our quality rating is based on a scale of 0 up to a maximum of 10. All of our resorts are rated a 6 or higher, with most being in the 8-9 range. You'll see it in a sticker, like the one above!
We work with more than 40 resorts all across America, and each one has something special to offer. Your input matters to us - if you've had a great experience at your resort or with Resort Leaders, let us know!
Our USA Resorts
New Paltz, New York
Mohonk Mountain House
- This National Historic Landmark is only 90 mins away from NYC.
- Said to have inspired Stephen King's The Shining.
- Has an incredible variety of both natural and man-made places of interest
Bretton Woods, New Hampshire
- A grand masterpiece of Spanish Renaissance architecture
- Year-round activities available for staff and guests
- One of the longest zip line tours in New England: 9 ziplines, with over 1,000 foot descent.
White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
- Regarded as one of the finest luxury resorts around the world
- This National Historic Landmark has been in operation since 1778
- Surrounded by West Virginia's Allegheny Mountains
Boar's Head Resort
- Rich in history, including ties to major universities & former presidents
- Nestled at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Abundant in natural beauty and outdoor recreation opportunities
Hot Springs, Virginia
- More than 20 U.S. Presidents have stayed here since 1766
- Situated in the Allegheny Mountains
- Only a 3 hour drive from the iconic Virginia Beach
Mackinac Island, Michigan
- America’s largest Summer Hotel
- Located on a uniquely historic island.
- Explore the island by walking, biking, or carriage tour.
Grand View Lodge
- Meals & accommodation free
- Comfortable small town-style feel
- 2,500 feet of beautiful sandy beach
No more results
No more results