Calling all Leaders.
Is Resort Leaders for you?
Who it's for:
English speakers of any level: You can apply for Resort Leaders if you're able to have simple conversations in English. You'll need to have an appointment at the U.S. embassy.
People with relevant skills and experience: If you're an active student, recent graduate, or hospitality professional, you're eligible for this program.
People with the right attitude and motivation: We pride ourselves on sending high-quality staff to high-quality resorts. If you have a positive attitude and a great work ethic, there's a place for you with Resort Leaders.
Applying is extremely simple, and our goal is to make it as easy and fast as possible for you to get to America.
For the Intern and Trainee program in America, you need to:
- Have the right experience: You need to be an active full-time student in higher education, or have 5 years of work experience in hospitality.
- Be 18-30 before you leave for America.
- Be available for the right time frame: You'll need the time to spend 6 months in America.
- Have a valid passport, a clean criminal background, and pass a medical check.
Don't meet the requirements?
If you don't think you meet the requirements, there might be another program that fits you better. When you apply, we'll help you figure out the right program for you, and which job role will suit you best.
Check out our other opportunities below:
Summer work in America
Want to get away for the summer? Join the Summer Work and Travel program with Resort Leaders. You'll gain valuable experience, and have up to 30 days to explore after completing your contract.
- Be minimum 18 years old with active student status
- Pricing options starting at $500 USD
- Program length: from 8-16 weeks
Intern in the Caribbean
If your future career is associated with the hotel industry, then this program is for you. In half a year, you will gain valuable experience in the best hotels in Bahamas, Barbados or Jamaica.
- Be a student or a graduate of a relevant field
- Pricing options starting at $600 USD
- Program length: from 6 to 12 months