You have the option to pay the $600 program fee in installments. Please contact us for more information.
- Adjustable, returnee, flat-rate ticket
- Insurance for 90 days
- Employee paper costs
- Fixed salary for the entire program
- Free accommodation and meals for business days
- Pre-departure personal information
- Airport pick-up
- Hotel plan
- Flexible payment options
- Legal employment in the Caribbean
- Free information and interview
What's not included.
- Certified translation of a police check
- Visa photograph (4pcs)
- ESTA license if required
- Insurance beyond 90 days (1.95 USD / day)
- Meals outside working hours
Food & accommodation
Accommodation is always free of charge throughout the program so you don't have to worry about finding accommodation. Accommodation is usually 2-4 people away from the hotel and fully equipped (kitchen utensils, TV, telephone, internet)
The hotel provides meals at the resort for all applicants during the program period. During this extra period, there is a fully equipped kitchen at the property.
As with any destination, the areas visited most often by tourists will often be more expensive. You'll get to know the area, as well as your local co-workers, so you'll discover which areas to go to for the best prices.